Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off the KD7 Tape Delay by Imaginando for a limited time, now only £16.37 / $20.90, (usually £33.60 / $42.90). The offer ends August 31st.
K7D is a powerful and affordable, vintage tape delay plugin. K7D recreates the vintage tape delay machines using Imaginando’s signature style of obsessive analog emulation, but with an enhanced level of control from a sleek, modern interface. Using this approach allows a whole new world of creative possibilities, while still retaining a warm, full-bodied analog sound, bursting with character and personality.
To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavour, Imaginado studied and analysed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound. K7D’s combination of features makes it a versatile effects plugin, capable of much more than just standard tape delay.
K7D mixes great quality sound with a great set of controls, for a truly unique experience with distinctive results. From vintage pre-amp/pre-gain saturation to the ability to tune the delay with MIDI pitch information, everything is easy to access via its stylish, intuitive display. Spend less time searching for parameters and more time designing your sound.
To give K7D its distinctive analogue flavour, Imaginando studied and analyzed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound.
- 1ms to 1 sec. dual playhead analog modelled delay with noise, tape distortion and mechanical vibration models
- Input with pre-amp saturation and optimized gain staging and saturation algorithms for very musical results
- Normal and Ping Pong modes
- Delay time spread between heads and stereo width control
- High pass and Low pass filter on the feedback path
- Powerful LFO bipolar time modulation with multiple waveforms (sine, triangular, saw, square, sample and hold and filtered sample and hold) and the possibility of inverted LFO phase on second play head (for added stereo imaging)
- Delay time syncable with BPM and possibility of delay time modulation via incoming midi notes
- Oscilloscope visualisation of audio and LFO waveforms
- Unlimited time demo
- Includes factory soundbank with 50 presets
- Requires purchasing to save patches and state on your project
- Up to 5 computers per license
The KDY Tape Delay is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and AAX).
For more information on the KD7 Tape Delay, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.