Slate Digital have released Heatwave, a one-knob saturation plugin available as a FREE download.
Heatwave is a fast, effective, and free way to add grit and aggressiveness to almost any sound while preserving its original transients. Add punishing distortion to drum parts without losing the snappy attacks. Beef up a funk bass without softening the slap. Distress an acoustic guitar while preserving the intricacies of fingerstyle playing.
Heatwave employs a minimal but inspiring interface dominated by a single control to “add heat” to the sound. All the magic is hidden behind-the-scenes, so the user doesn’t need to learn anything technical to make skillful use of the plug-in. Heatwave preserves and can even exaggerate transients through a complex use of transient shaping, saturation, compression, and EQ.
- One-knob saturation plugin
- Transient shaping, compression, saturation, EQ—all in one
- Preserves and exaggerates original transients
- Drive knob ‘drives’ the entire plugin
- Input level and Clip button influence resulting sound
- Perfect for drums, guitars, bass, synths, and full mixes
Heatwave is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information ans to download Heatwave, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.