Audio Plugin Deals are offering 89% off PPG Wave 3.V by Waldorf for a limited time, now only $19.99, (usually $184.00). The offer ends August 8th.
PPG Wave 2 was the very first digital Wavetable synthesizer with analog filters that allowed completely new worlds of sound and endless sonic possibilities. Shortly afterwards, the successor PPG Wave 2.2 came out and was born to make history. With a gigantic arsenal of waveshapes, it could not only reproduce known analog sounds, but also brilliant choirs, bells and whistles. The digital sounds of wavetables had been unheard until then and offered sensational sonic evolutions by smoothly going through 64 waves back and forth.
Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V is capable of delivering up to 256 voices of polyphony, depending on the host computer. Each voice offers two Wavetable oscillators with optional sample playback with either 8, 12, or 32 bits of resolution. Samples can easily be loaded by Drag & Drop. An 8 part multimode allows multisamples to be used with the same charme and ease of use that the original offered.
- Up to 256 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- 8 part Multimode, 8 Stereo Outputs
- More than 100 new Wavetables created by Wolfgang Palm
- Original Waveterm B Factory Sample Library, Original PPG Wave Factory Sounds
- 2 Wavetable Oscillators, Sample Playback with 8 bit, 12 bit or up to 32 bit
- Authentic Aliasing Emulation of the PPG Wave 2.2/2.3/2.V or no aliasing
- 12dB / 24 dB Low Pass Filter, Authentic Filter Emulation of the PPG Wave 2.2/2.3
- Overdrive behind Filter, 1 LFO, 3 Envelopes
- Authentic Emulation of the modulation graininess (switchable with True PPG)
- Arpeggiator with Up, Down, Alternate and Cascade (PPG special) mode
- True PPG Mode switchable between PPG Wave 2.2, Wave 2.3 and Wave 2.V
- 4-Band EQ, Overdrive with various type, Phaser with up to 12 stages
- Chorus with up to 6 stages, Flanger, Stereo Delay, Reverb
- Sample loading via drag&drop or load file dialog
- Multisample playback by using the 8 part Multimode
- 8 adjustable Cutoff / Resonance deviations to simulate analog inexactness
- Finer adjustments of several values in Fine Modulation mode
PPG Wave 3.V is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the PPG Wave 3.V, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.