Full Bucket Music have released an updated version of their FREE Frequency Shifter which remains a FREE download.
The Frequency Shifter shifts the spectrum of the input signal up or down along the frequency axis. This effect is also know as “Bode Frequency Shifting” or “Single Sideband Modulation”; IMHO one of the most underrated and ignored effects ever.
Do not confuse the Frequency Shifter with a pitch shifter! A pitch shifter multiplies all frequencies of the input signal by a constant factor while a frequency shifter adds (or subtracts) a constant amount of Hertz to (or from) those frequencies. Thus, the harmonic structure of the input signal will not be preserved in the modulated signal, resulting in a raw, inharmonic, metallic, you-name-it sound the more you apply the effect. Even more, if you mix a slightly shifted signal with the original input signal you will get some uncommon phasing sound.
- New resizable UI.
- New LFO Sync to Host parameter.
- Added VST3 version.
- Universal Binary 2 build for both Intel and ARM Macs.
- Refactoring and minor bug fixes.
- Frequency shifting up to ±5000 Hz.
- Optional LFO with five waveforms and Sync to Host option.
- Four frequency ranges, three mix modes.
- Linked or individual control for both stereo channels.
Frequency Shifter is available to PC and Mac users (VSat2, VST3, AU and CLAP).
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.