Unfiltered Audio have reduced the price of Tails for limited time, now only $99.00, (usually $149.00). In addition, there are discounts on multiple purchases – 20% off 2 plugins, 30% off 3 Plugins…up to 50% off!
Unfiltered Audio joins forces with superstar producer BT to create a reverb that provides unparalleled sound expansion and consonance. Thanks to its “polytonal dual buffer” and auto-ducking capabilities, TAILS automatically removes dissonances and transients from your reverb tails, keeping your decays as clean and impressive as possible.
TAILS analyzes incoming audio, listening for major transients and note changes. Whenever its threshold is met, the reverb instantly ducks and switches over to an empty reverb buffer, which blooms rapidly. This results in a clean reverb decay that is free of discord from metallic hits and out-of-key notes. It can even pre-duck incoming transients to keep them from ever cluttering up your reverb, to begin with, providing a tail that’s unusually smooth.
TAILS features multiple reverb engines for even more creative choices, including the beautiful new SHIMMER mode, tuned to BT’s exacting tastes. Also on board are the classic DEEP and RENOUN modes found in BYOME, and the surreal SPATIAL mode from SILO.
Even with all of these wild features, TAILS is the perfect workhorse reverb. With less than 1% CPU usage on an M1 Macbook Air, you’ll be able to add Tails to any track without worrying about it. Advanced MIDI integration allows you to use note messages to mute the buffer for rhythmic interest and precise editing, and to create unique performance opportunities with the Mod and Pitch Wheels.
- Endlessly clean and creative reverb developed by Unfiltered Audio and BT
- Polytonal, dual-buffer reverb provides maximum harmonicity and consonance
- Auto-ducking feature preemptively removes transients from the reverb tail
- Four unique reverb algorithms: DEEP, RENOUN, SPATIAL, and the new “SHIMMER” mode
- Shockingly low CPU load allows it to be inserted across multiple tracks with ease
- Advanced MIDI integration allows you to perform unique control changes, warping your reverb in real time
Tails is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Tails, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.